2022 KAAS General Meeting

瀏覽次數:12 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

KAAS

未讀,
2022年6月23日 晚上8:54:302022/6/23
收件者:
Dear KAAS Members,

Please save the date and join us for the general meeting of this year. In an effort to keep everyone connected, we will hold this meeting in a virtual format.
  • Time: Thursday, July 14th, 2022 at 7:30 PM EDT
  • Location: Virtual (Zoom link will be provided to the attendees prior to the meeting)

The preliminary agenda of the meeting is as follows.

1. Members Greetings and Introduction
2. Presentation - Introduction of American Academy of Actuaries
3. Networking Sessions through Breakout Rooms

Please respond to this survey (link) to indicate your attendance.

Thank you everyone and we look forward to seeing you on July 14th.

KAAS

KAAS

未讀,
2022年7月5日 晚上10:14:372022/7/5
收件者:
KAAS 2022 General Meeting.jpg

Dear All,

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! This is a friendly reminder that the KAAS General Meeting is next Thursday, July 14th. If you have not done so, please RSVP to this event by completing a short survey here. We will be sharing a meeting link to those who RSVP to the survey.

Hope to see you all!

KAAS

KAAS

未讀,
2022年7月13日 上午8:48:302022/7/13
收件者:
image.png

Hello,

This is a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow! Please complete this short survey to indicate your participation. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Regards,

KAAS

回覆所有人
回覆作者