[KAAS] Northeast General Meeting 2017

KAAS KAAS

Sep 29, 2017, 7:43:22 PM9/29/17
to ka...@googlegroups.com

Inline image 1

Dear friends,

The Fall has begun, and so has the new 2018 recruiting season!  Employers have scheduled campus tours and started interviewing candidates for the Summer internship and full-time hires.

To help our student and junior professional members, our Fall meeting will focus on career-related advice and discussions through a roundtable setting.  Let us share some tips on what hiring managers are looking for, how to form positive impression in your speech and ace interviews, and some general JAN SO RI remarks.  We'll allot enough time for questions.

Below are the usual details - time, date and directions:
  • When: 10/13/17, Friday 6:30-8:00pm
  • Where: Samsung International Representative Office (IRO) in Manhattan, Carnegie Hall Bld, 20th Floor, 57th St. & 7th Avenue (6번과 7번 사이, 56과 57 에서 모두 엑세스 가능)
  • What : Career Mentoring&Coaching / Mix & Mingle after the meeting
Following the session will be a social gathering (brought to you by our proud sponsor, Samsung Life).

Please fill out the survey here to indicate your intent to attend. We hope to see everyone at the meeting!

이번 모임을 통해 선배님들과의 소중한 만남의 시간을 갖게 된 학생들/주니어들에게는 선배님들과 좀더 개인적으로 가까워질 수 있는 시간이 될 것이고, 각 필드에서 근무하시는 선배님들께서는 오랫동안 교우하지 못한 옛 동료들과 조우하며 묵은 이야기를 나눌 수 있는 기회가 될 수 있기를 바랍니다~

For any questions, please reply to this email or post to Facebook or Google group page.

Thank you!

- KAAS