2021 KAAS Summer Event Idea Generation

KAAS KAAS

Aug 3, 2021, 12:12:35 PM8/3/21
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Dear KAAS Community,

I hope everyone is staying healthy. After we had our first virtual meeting earlier this year, many things have changed around us. We believe that the majority of members are now fully vaccinated and are preparing to return to the office.

Over the past few summers, we hosted our Summer BBQ Picnic in Bear Mountain State Park, NY. Unfortunately, we were unable to do so last year due to the pandemic, but for this year, we are considering hosting some events to stay connected. While plans are underway, the format has not yet been decided due to the rapidly changing environment.

That said, we would like to invite you to share your ideas for our next event. In the current situation, your idea is more important to us than before and we would like to give you the opportunity to help us shape our next event.

You may submit your ideas by participating in the survey through the link here. The survey will run from August 3 through August 8 and some questions will be specific to ask your thoughts on the Summer BBQ (for those of you who are not living in the Northeast region, don’t worry! We will be hosting our next virtual event soon as well).

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you in advance for sharing your idea.

KAAS

KAAS KAAS

Aug 7, 2021, 2:18:46 PM8/7/21
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Dear KAAS Community,

Just a quick reminder - voting for the next Summer Event will continue through the end of day Sunday, August 8th.

Your vote can make a difference in our planning for this year! Please review the email below and participate in this quick survey (link).

Thank you for your participation!

KAAS