KAAS Northeast BBQ Picnic 2017

KAAS KAAS

Jul 15, 2017, 9:38:57 AM7/15/17
to ka...@googlegroups.com

​​

SAVE THE DATE!

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that our next KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic, brought to you by Prudential Financial, is on Saturday, July 29, 2017.  We will soon distribute a link to our favorite SurveyMonkey page so you can indicate your attendance.

- When : Saturday, July 29, 2017, 11:30 AM

Where : Beat Mountain State Park, NY

- Cost : Free! This event is sponsored by Prudential Financial

- Transportation: KAAS will coordinate attendee's rides based on SurveyMonkey's results as usual.

Please refer to the Bear Mt.'s official website for directions and other recreational activities available in the park: https://goo.gl/b1AVLK

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon!

감사합니다!

- KAAS

KAAS KAAS

Jul 17, 2017, 8:16:07 PM7/17/17
to ka...@googlegroups.com
Following our email on upcoming KAAS Summer BBQ Picnic on Saturday July 29, 2017, please fill out the SurveyMonkey page for this event. The results from the SurveyMonkey will be used to coordinate rides among attendees and prepare the picnic.

Thanks for your time to complete the Survey!
작성해주셔서 감사합니다!

KAAS KAAS

Jul 28, 2017, 9:07:55 AM7/28/17
to ka...@googlegroups.com
IT'S TIME!!

Happy Friday, all!

This email is a friendly and final reminder that the KAAS BBQ picnic, brought to you by Prudential Financial, is TOMORROW!

GOGI is expected to be ready by 11:30 AM - 너무 늦게 오시면 고기 떨어져요! :)

Please check out the map in the poster for our exact location.  We'll be in the picnic area near the Hessian Lake.

모두들 토요일에 뵙겠습니다~

- KAAS