[KAAS Northeast] Election on 11/9 and General Meeting

KAAS KAAS

Oct 24, 2018, 11:07:02 AM10/24/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com
kaas election poster 3.jpg
Dear All,

Hope everyone has been well!  As announced at previous meetings, there will be an election for the new KAAS president for a term of 2 years beginning January 2019.

The election will be held at Samsung's IR Office at the Carnegie Hall Building on Friday, 11/9.  You have a voting right if you meet the following criteria:

(1) Attended any two or more Northeast KAAS events since 2017

(2) Paid membership dues for any year since 2012; or

(3) If none of the above is satisfied, has been a member of KAAS for longer than 5 years.

The current president is NOT on the ballot and we're accepting nominations for others.  An eligible candidate should be a member with a voting right.  If you're aware of an eligible person that you think has vision and potential to take the Society to the next level, please do not hesitate to submit your nominations to Korean...@gmail.com.  We accept and welcome self-nominations.  We are planning to send a follow-up survey link for more detail.

Please make every effort to attend and listen to the candidates' vision for the Society and cast your vote. Even if you do not meet the voting eligibility, you are more than welcome to attend as we will be heading to the nearby restaurant/bar for mingling following the election.

Thanks, and please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.

KAAS KAAS

Oct 28, 2018, 8:42:37 PM10/28/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

As promised, here's the follow-up survey that you can use to indicate your intent to attend the meeting and nominate candidate(s) for the election:

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey.  Your input will be greatly appreciated.

And we wish all exam takers the best of luck!

- KAAS

KAAS KAAS

Nov 8, 2018, 11:39:18 PM11/8/18
to ka...@googlegroups.com
This is a friendly reminder to all that the KAAS presidential election is TOMORROW, Friday 11/09.

Please fill out the survey  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZWGQBMF to indicate your intent to attend AND submit your nominations.

내일 삼성 오피스에서 뵙겠습니다!

- KAAS