Anyone know a good sinhala font with keyboard ?

XLR8Riot95

Feb 13, 2019, 11:56:22 AM2/13/19
to k8omsowosso
I think the google sinhala font name is Iskoola Pota (Body). but there are some letters missing or not supporting. for eg, the "nga" google wont show "g", it will show the "ඟ" letter.
The google font did not have any major issues like i had with this sinhala font, DL-Parasad.. Something happened and all the sinhala letters changed to some weird text like, fk;.ska .,kd lÿ,e,a . I use the fonts in powerpoint. so when i switched from powerpoint 2010 to 2013 that is what happened.