K2 Support

Tobias Birney Ross

Aug 18, 2013, 9:04:36 PM8/18/13
to k2-su...@googlegroups.com
The developer of K2 stopped work on it quite some time ago (two years? three). He is currently a theme developer for squarespace. I don't think bugs will be fixed... I will be transitioning my K2 based themes to another wordpress

Michael Heilemann

Aug 18, 2013, 9:58:52 PM8/18/13
to k2-su...@googlegroups.com
Actually I’m the Interface Director at Squarespace, but yes, I’ve stopped working on K2 I’m afraid. Though I’m sure there are plenty of great alternatives out there today.

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Tobias Birney Ross wrote:

The developer of K2 stopped work on it quite some time ago (two years? three). He is currently a theme developer for squarespace. I don't think bugs will be fixed... I will be transitioning my K2 based themes to another wordpress

Tobias Birney Ross

Aug 19, 2013, 12:07:09 AM8/19/13
to k2-su...@googlegroups.com
For sure! Glad you still monitor this! Thanks.
--
Tobias Ross
Ineye Inc.

Dhilip Kumar

Jan 31, 2014, 5:44:46 AM1/31/14
to k2-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am running my site as Multi sites ( using Multi Sites component).
i have installed K2 2.5.7 in my main site.
almost have 600 articles in K2.

Now it is showing K2. 2.6.7 update.

should i update K2 from the version 2.5.7 to version 2.6.7.

if i upgrade does my changes remain in the site ....
is the articles are remain same.
do i need to do anymore UI changes after the upgrade of K2 2.6.7.

Please Give the suggestion and solution for this ...