FreeOpenSourceSoftware Wiki

FOSS

Sep 4, 2008, 9:11:49 AM9/4/08
to K12opensource
Hi, I was lucky enough to get the FreeOpenSourceSoftware and
FreeLibreOpenSourceSoftware domains some time ago, and have donated
them to the FOSS community as a Wiki: http://freeopensourcesoftware.org/

The wiki is intended as a home for FOSS, as separate from the recent
trend towards Commercial Open Source Software (COSS) with some
published code but closed advanced functionality that leads right back
to proprietary lock-in, kind of the opposite of the original meaning
of open source.

I've seeded the Wiki with basic starting information. I don't have
much info on FOSS education software. Please feel free to add.

Cheers,
Bill