Typing Program

Anter, Larry

Mar 11, 2008, 1:14:26 AM3/11/08
to k12ope...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a good typing programs for my computer lab classes (36 student computers). I’d like to be able to run reports on their progress as well. Any suggestions?
Larry Anter
Balboa Middle School
247 South Hill Road
Ventura, CA 93003

(805) 289-1800 ex. 1150

Peter Rock

Mar 12, 2008, 7:11:57 AM3/12/08
to k12ope...@googlegroups.com
gtypist isn't fancy but it has a good variety of lessons and measures well.

Krsnendu dasa

Mar 12, 2008, 2:12:31 PM3/12/08
to k12ope...@googlegroups.com
www.touchtypeonline.com might be worth checking out.

Jim Kronebusch

Mar 12, 2008, 4:04:51 PM3/12/08
to k12ope...@googlegroups.com
I have an all Linux school using Typing Master Intra from http://www.typingmaster.com/
as well and they love it. Installs on a local webserver and runs from the browser. I
think there are hosted options as well. It isn't free but is very cheap.

Jim

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:12:31 +1300, Krsnendu dasa wrote