Fwd: Webcast Monday

Steve Hargadon

Nov 5, 2007, 11:34:28 AM11/5/07
to Open Minds Conference, ca...@apple.com, db...@apple.com, Mike....@pearson.com, Andy Hall, Chip Treen, David Shields, Ed_Za...@roundrockisd.org, Heather Carver, Irene Spero, James O'Hagan, Jeff Crawford, Jim Hirsch, Jim Klein, Keith Krueger, Laura Taylor, LUKE FOX, McCoy, Jeff Curtis, mhuf...@comcast.net, Michael King, midgle...@gmail.com, Miguel Guhlin, Rae Ann Alton, Randy Orwin, Vaille, John, k12ope...@googlegroups.com
FYI:  Interesting video broadcast today involving David Thornburg.