Scanner for Chromebooks

Eric Schmidt

Nov 16, 2020, 3:41:51 PM11/16/20
to k12ap...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good scanning app that kids can use with a Chromebook. Some of our students are struggling with taking decent photos of their work and submitting them into our LMS.Thanks for the help in advance,

Best,

Eric Schmidt --
Eric Schmidt
Technology Integration
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
U-High C212

Jaime Kikpole

Nov 16, 2020, 3:47:44 PM11/16/20
to Eric Schmidt, Google Apps K12 Technical Forum
When you say "scanning," do you mean like a flatbed scanner or the "scanner" apps for phones that are actually just camera apps with a few features to make them work better with paper laying on a table?

Do your students have chromebooks that go into tablet mode and have a "world facing" camera, e.g. on the keyboard deck instead of above the screen?

Jaime Kikpole

Director of Technology & Innovations
Cairo-Durham Central School District
(518) 622-8543, x59500
cairodurham.org

Technical Support:
he...@cairodurham.org
go.cairodurham.org/techtips

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Apps K12 Technical Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k12appstech/CALxSe7xQ0ooGEV-Rj-8c4KoUgRPLNuk33WJUH6MnDdDLGnbN_g%40mail.gmail.com.

This electronic message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged information protected by law from further disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the employee or agency responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any attachment(s). Please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone and permanently delete this message and attachment(s) from your system.