Issues with Drive videos, Missing files and other oddities

Debra Reymundo Atchison

Mar 9, 2021, 11:41:18 PM3/9/21
to Google Apps K12 Technical Forum
I have a school I'm working with that has some strange things happening with one teacher's account. I'm wondering if you have any ideas. She's talked to Google support, but not much luck so far.

Here's what going on....
I have a teacher user who, last Friday suddenly was having issues playing videos from her Drive.  The videos had worked previously, but now say "saving video" but going no farther.

In addition to this, it appears she now has 66.54 GB in her Drive, which is completely incorrect!  This morning is said 5 GB, then 51, now 66.54.  She is missing several files from the last few days.  Stranger yet, when I did a restore she suddenly had several files that she had deleted at least a year ago.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Deb Atchison