In class cameras

Edward Crist

Nov 3, 2020, 11:22:35 AM11/3/20
to k12ap...@googlegroups.com
Folks

We're looking into a model of synchronous eduction in class and virtual.

I'm asking for your recommendations on how you or other schools are setting up the classrooms with tech...

Headsets with mic for teacher

In class camera(s)

Sound systems

Any ideas you think would work well and seamless for the teacher

We're a high school with about 550 students.

Thanks so much for any tips/recommendations you offer.

Edward Crist
Technology Manager
City Charter High School
201 Stanwix St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less" - C. S. Lewis

The optimist believes we live in the best possible world....the pessimist fears this is true.