My biggest challenge in this remote environment has been supporting Math teachers. As the students get older the more teachers want students to show their work. Especially when you get into those long algebraic problems.
What I've tried so far.
1. Wacom Tablets- Only had a few but not enough for all the students
2. Touch screen chromebooks/stylus- again have some but not enough to go around
3. Write the problem on paper, take a picture with your chromebook, submit to Google classroom (result: blurry photos, camera is not that good)
4. PDF document- students mark it up the best they can with Kami
5. Equatio/IXL math/those kinds of apps
I'm open to new ideas to try.
Google Certified Educator