(IVÁN): ISRAEL’S HIGH PRIEST (YESHUA/JESUS) IS GOD’S LAMB IN THE HOLY OF HOLIEST:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2014, 6:07:04 PM1/7/14
Sábado, 04 de Enero, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ISRAEL’S HIGH PRIEST (YESHUA/JESUS) IS GOD’S LAMB IN THE HOLY OF HOLIEST:

This is a lasting commandment for Israel to make atonement for the people’s sins within the Holy of Holiest of the Tabernacle of Reunion conducted by the Levite high priest of the year in course, so their sins may be washed away forever by the power of the atoning-blood of the Chosen Lamb of God, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ). This was the only way possible that every man, woman and child within Israel could approach our heavenly Father to have their sins forgiven, so blessing will not be hindered because of the darkness that sin may emit into their every day lives; therefore, it was imperative to have the atoning-blood of the lamb shed to cover sin without delays.

For without the shedding of the atoning-blood then there is no remission of sin possible, and darkness may continue to prevail within everyone’s life through the years, causing terrible havoc within their daily lives and of their loved ones as well, so it was important, the sooner the better, that the atoning-blood may be shed to have every sin removed. The Levite high priest of the year in course had to sacrifice a lamb for his sins and for his family as well, so his work within the Holy of Holiest of the Tabernacle of Reunion may not be hindered at all, then after, he could sacrifice two lambs: one for the people’s sins and the other for the Lord’s holocaust.

These sacrifices were done within the Tabernacle, so the atoning-blood may be sprinkled within the Holy of Holiest’s Arc of the Covenant that had the two tablets of the Ten Commandments, Aaron’s staff, and the golden Jar of the portion of manna (bread from heaven) kept as a testimony for future generations to see what the Israelites ate to enter Canaan. And only after the lamb’s atoning-blood had been shed to the ground and sprinkled over the Holy of Holiest’s Arc of the Covenant, moreover sprinkled abundantly over all the holy things of the Tabernacle of Reunion, then sin could be covered for the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness could touch and fill the lives of the people of Israel with salvation-holiness.

Otherwise, if the lambs were not presented before our heavenly Father and shed the atoning-blood all over the holy things of the Tabernacle of Reunion, then sin could not be covered much less the rituals and ceremonies to attain perfect holiness by the Levites were totally impossible that resulted sometimes with the high priest’s sudden death within the Holy of Holiest. Furthermore, if the high priest had erred with the rituals of purification with the lambs sacrifices and atoning-blood shedding over the holy things of the Tabernacle, then he would suddenly die because his sin or that of Israel failed to be covered properly, and he had to be pulled from the Holy of Holiest with a rope previously tied to his waistline.

The Levite high priest would have to be pulled out from the Holy of Holiest because of the ringing of the bell that he had at his waistline failure to sound or make noise as he would normally move in his ritual duties of purification thus to attain holiness for himself, for his family, and for the people of Israel. Moreover, the dead high priest would be pulled out after a long waiting that the Levite priests responsible to pull on the rope to get him out from the Holy of Holiest were sure that bells failed to sound anymore, then as they pulled him to the outer courts of the Holy of Holiest the body would be bathed in sacrificial-blood.

Certainly, whenever this happened, then the Israelites had to wait until next year to have their sins forgiven and covered by the sprinkling of the lambs’ atoning-blood, because as their high priest would die within the Holy of Holiest then this meant that their sins failed to be covered by the atoning-blood, so now they had to live with their darkness. (Now, our heavenly Father allowed sometimes, despite how meticulous the Levite priests would perform their duties of rituals and ceremonies of holiness as well the high priest within the Holy of Holiest and the shedding of the lamb’s atoning-blood, nevertheless the chief priest would die bathed in blood to show Israel how Yeshua HaMoshiach was to die eventually for sin in Israel.)

Unfortunately, this was a terrible thing for the Israelites to accept, because this meant that they had to continue to live with their sins and the treats of its terrible darkness that could attack them at any given time and without warning, meaning also that their sickness, diseases, problems and threats of death could only worsen until next year. Furthermore, this meant also that they had to live a full year without the perfect-and-sweet holiness that the Tabernacle of Reunion emits every day and without fails as the high priest with the Levites would perform collectively their daily duties and rituals of perfect holiness thus to enrich their lives on earth with powerful salvation-holiness, before our heavenly Father in heaven.

Moreover, without the perfect holiness emanating daily and around the clock from within the Holy of Holiest of the Tabernacle, then the Israelites could never feel comfortable because every time that the high priest and the Levites priest failed to do their normal daily rituals and ceremonies of holiness before our heavenly Father, then they felt constant danger all around them. This also meant to every Israelite man, woman and child that whatever holiness that they had before the high priest and Levite priests would failed to execute their duties to precision before our heavenly Father, so holiness could be possible for everyone within Israel, then, because of failure to holiness whatever problems, difficulties, infirmities that they had would refuse to abandon them.

This was a terrible situation that they had to go through, and they were becoming use to it, because our heavenly Father would at time become angry with them because of their constant stubbornness to obey and follow his word, so whenever they had to present their lamb sacrifices then they knew very well what was going to be the outcome. Most of the time, it was the high priest dead within the Holy of Holiest bathed with the lamb’s sacrificial-blood from head to foot, because their sacrifices were not accepted due to disobedience and rebellion, and because the Levite priest also failed to conduct their normal tasks of holiness within the Tabernacle and around it to please our Father in heaven.

That is to say, also that whenever disobedience to our heavenly Father’s commands and word or err in the execution of the daily rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness within the Tabernacle, then His wrath would manifest tremendously everywhere around the camp to show Israel His heart-felt displeasure to ungodliness, negligence, and disobedience to His will, word, and high priest. Therefore, as our heavenly Father’s manifested His wrath, then scores of thousands would immediately die wherever they were, because He is very Righteous and unwilling to admit anyone’s nonsense, especially when they are supposed to be doing His will according to the written word that He had already manifested to them diligently thus to executed it to the letter.

For it was important for our heavenly Father to see His written word honor always within every man, woman and child’s heart from Israel, because of the initial sacrificed-life that His Son had manifested within the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest in heaven, moreover He needed the nations to see that He is a very Righteous God and zealous for His word fulfillment. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to keep His written word manifested to Israel entirely holy, so perfect holiness may come out from the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest as the Levite priests would conduct their constant duties of rituals and especial ceremonies thus to please His demanding holy heart for perfect Righteousness in His presence as the Israelites may approach Him for blessing.

Really every time something unholy took place within the Israelite camp, then that would immediately compromise the functioning of the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest as the high priest would normally enter into it once a year, and the Levites priests would continue to execute their daily duties before our Father in heaven, so He demanded people to remain holy everywhere always. Irrefutably, ungodliness for our heavenly Father could be anything from eating something forbidden by Law, and even to discharging things from oneself that would mess up the entire area of the Israelite camp, where the Tabernacle was erected in the midst of the Israelite families or tribes, for example, therefore everything had to be clean and neat-looking all the time everywhere.

As a result, our heavenly Father with His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, could descend to live in the midst of the Israelite families and tribes by the power of the Holy Spirit that would constantly move not only within the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest, but also everywhere around the Israelite camp, for blessings to be possible immediately for everyone’s well-being. This was powerful holiness moving everywhere around the clock within the Israelite camp, thus, everything had to be clean everywhere always, because our heavenly Father sought to manifest His powerful miracles, perhaps, greater than the ones that He had previously manifested to Israel within Egypt, so they may escape the wickedness of the enemy that was destroying them slowly but surely.

Truly, our heavenly Father wanted to turn the entire Sinai’s wild-desert into an amazing paradise on earth, perhaps, greater than the one in heaven where Adam and Eve began to walk with Him as His children born by the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, forever into all eternity. Therefore, initially our heavenly Father needed Adam and Eve in paradise to eat constantly from the fruit from the tree of life that is our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood to create the world with all things, so they may walk before Him in perfect holiness into the Promised Land, the New Celestial Jerusalem, where life thrives richly everlastingly.

However, for this to happen to Adam and Eve in paradise, then they had to eat always from the fruit from the tree of life, so they may live in perfect holiness before His holy presence just as the angels have done it since the days they were created individually through His anointed word thus to love, serve and glorify Him always. For the holy angels, archangel, cherubs, seraphs and other very holy creatures in heaven need the constant replenishments of perfect divine holiness coming into them, by the power of the fruit, from the tree of life or the Tabernacle of Holy of Holiest in heaven, where our Lord Jesus Christ shed his atoning-blood to create all things in the beginning.

Insofar as, without perfect holiness working always in your favor not only is impossible to approach our heavenly Father much less enter into heaven’s glory, so everyone in heaven, paradise, and the New angelic Jerusalem from heaven above needs a constant replenishment of perfect holiness thus to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father forever into all eternity to come. Therefore, holiness is very powerful in our every day lives just as it is powerful within the angelic lives in heaven, so they may continue to live a pleasant life before our heavenly Father that always produces high-quality fruits of love, service and worship to Him and to His holy name as well, so new heavenly glories may be conquered anyday now.

Surely, without holiness within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, then you will never be able to know yourself much less our heavenly Father, and the glorious presence of His Son Jesus Christ that is His perfect high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, for the continuous sacrifice in heaven and on earth forever into eternity. Truthfully, holiness is power within your life, perhaps the most powerful weapon of war against all wickedness from Satan and his fallen angels that are always devising ways to hurt your life and that of your loved ones as well, including your friends from everywhere, so you need the infilling of perfect holiness constantly from our Lord Jesus Christ from heaven above.

Likewise, this powerful holiness comes always into your life from heaven above as from within the Holy of Holiest of the Tabernacle that Moses received in the midst of Israel in the desert born by the Holy Spirit’s ever-present power, because it descended from heaven above initially, for God to live within Israel thus to conquer the Promised Land with powerful victories. This Tabernacle of perfect holiness from our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ had to be born within Israel by the Holy Spirit’s power manifesting through the hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human spirit of Abraham’s children, because His Son Jesus Christ was going to be born in the Promised Land by the same holy powers to destroy sin forever.

This means that our heavenly Father’s anointed Son Jesus Christ was due to be born from David’s virgin daughter within Canaan, because this was the only way possible that He was going to eradicate sin, curses, wickedness and death from every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations, so His glorious angelic Kingdom may be Holy Spirit born eventually. Meaning that, by Jesus Christ being born by the Holy Spirit through David’s virgin daughter, then we were going eventually to bury our wicked-body, broken-bones and ill blood into the ground in the day of our individual death, so we may retake our new personalized-and-glorified body from the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood of our resurrected living Savior to live forever sinless.

This is the resurrection that our heavenly Father had to conquer through His anointed Son Jesus Christ, because He promised Abraham that he will have children as numerous as the stars from heaven above to live forever blessed, blessed by the powers of the Covenant of Life that He personally started with him and His Son Jesus Christ as guarantor of Righteousness. Given that, the day that our heavenly Father sat with Abraham and his friends at the Supper Table to eat the bread and wine that is served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, as King of Salem and God’s Righteousness on earth and in heaven forever, then they were eating holiness together with Him from Jesus Christ’s wounded-hands to live forever blessed.

Inasmuch as, it is our Lord Jesus Christ the one always serving every angel in heaven the bread and wine of perfect holiness that pleases our heavenly Father’s demanding heart for love, truth and justice, so he was the one serving not only Abraham but also his friends and children from all the nations for all generations to become blessed perpetually. This is the holiness that initially not only gave birth to Isaac from his mother Sarah’s barren-womb but also to Jacob, so Israel may become a nation of twelve tribes chosen by our Father to love, serve and glorify Him every day of their lives on earth and in heaven forever with the perfect holiness that always emanates from our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

And since Isaac was born to Sarah’s barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit, then all of Abraham’s children had to be born by the same powers that blesses everyone’s life these days on earth and forever into all eternity in heaven above, where The New Celestial Jerusalem waits to be conquered by you with perfect free-holiness through Jesus Christ. Therefore, it was very important for our heavenly Father for His Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest to descend from heaven above to be established in the midst of Abraham’s children, as a fountain of perfect holiness thus to love, serve and glorify Him always on earth and in heaven forever into eternity, for new untouched holiness may be conquered at last by you.

For holiness, whether this comes from the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest in heaven above or directly from our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, then this is power in your life to do things that you may need to achieve for you, for your loved ones, and even for your friends, too, so the nations may become holy eventually forever. Therefore, it is just as important your life and that of His holy angels in heaven, including your friends from everywhere, because it is our heavenly Father’s will to fill the entire earth with the celebrated power of His holy name that not only saved Israel from Egypt’s eternal captivity with amazing miracles but also helped them conquer powerful Canaan forever.

Even as, for Canaan to be conquered by Israel’s armies, then they had to be Holy Spirit born and filled with perfect holiness, so the powerful nations that were unwilling to cede the land then they could be defeated by Israel to possess it to serve our heavenly Father with love, truth and justice thus to conquer new glories never seen yet. This is one of the reason our heavenly Father wanted to destroy Israel that had left Egypt’s captivity to stand at Mount Sinai’s injured-rock thus to sin terribly before Him as they waited for Moses to descend from Mount Sinai, then they decided that they should fashion a golden idol to honor it as gods instead of Jesus Christ’s living salvation-holiness.

Meaning also, that once Israel sinned against our heavenly Father by fashioning a golden calf with the jewelry received as they left Egypt, then they were rejecting the only savior possible that not only liberated them from Egypt with perfect holiness but also granted them to drink from the injured-rock his atoning-blood turned into living-water to become as holy as angels forever. That is why that the Israelites emerging from Egypt into the Sinai’s desert by crossing the Red sea in dried ground with walls of water on both sides failed to please our heavenly Father, and disqualified themselves also to receive the perfect holiness that will grant them godliness to defeat powerful armies waiting at Canaan to destroy them in the first battle.

Therefore, it was useless for our heavenly Father to keep the first Israelites emerging from Egypt’s captivity to confront powerful enemies through the desert and into the Promised Land thus to conquer not with the might of weapons of war, but by the power of the Holy Spirit emanating constantly from within the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest in the Sinai’s desert. That is why, that our heavenly Father waited forty-years for this generation to die that had contaminated themselves with the wickedness of the golden idol worship, instead of worshipping the wonderful sacrificed-life of His anointed Son Jesus Christ, so only the children born from them engulfed in the birth and powers of the Holy Spirit were qualified to conquer finally powerful Canaan.

Currently, the same is true not only for Israel but also for every nation on earth that they need to receive the perfect divine-holiness that is presently produced within the Holy of Holiest in heaven by our Lord Jesus Christ, and his holy angels that always help him in his daily perfect duties, so you may live holy never to die ungodly. That is to say, also that Israel has a high priest from the tribe of Judah living in the Holy of Holiest thus to minister to everyone within Israel and the nations the perfect rituals and ceremonies of eternal holiness that erases sins by the power of the atoning-blood, furthermore grant them perfect holiness to enter heaven’s glory forever justified into eternity.

For this is the unfolding of the Covenant of Life that our heavenly Father started with Abraham and his friends from everywhere, as His Son served the daily bread and wine from the Supper Table, so they may eat perfect holiness from him (Israel’s chief priest) thus to become as holy and perfect as our heavenly Father is forever in heaven. That is to say, also that the same holiness that our heavenly Father imparts to every holy angel in heaven above through the sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ, then He needed to grant to Abraham’s children and his friends from everywhere, too, so they may become perfectly Righteous in His holy presence thus to receive daily blessing and lasting salvation-Righteousness.

Meaning that, these days our heavenly Father needs you to receive these powerful blessings from heaven above as from within the Holy of Holiest, where our Lord Jesus Christ is your active high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood to intercede for you before our heavenly Father, for sin to be eradicated at once thus to receive everlasting salvation immediately. Given that, this living Tabernacle that was born from the people of Israel, by the power of the Holy Spirit in the Sinai’s desert thus to impart perfect holiness to every man, woman and child to please our heavenly Father’s demanding heart for love, truth and justice to conquer powerful Canaan at last, it is active for you, too, right now.

In other words, Israel no longer needs a Levite high priest in the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest as they had to do once a year within the Sinai’s desert thus to have their sins covered by the Chosen Lamb’s atoning-blood immolated since Creation day in heaven, instead they have one from the tribe of Judah, Yeshua HaMoshiach, resurrected as high priest. That is to say, also that Israel has the Tabernacle of Reunion established in heaven as always but with one of their own as high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood to do the daily rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness that the Levites had to do in the desert to produce powerful holiness to meet people’s daily needs everywhere always.

And the only thing that Israel has to do these days is to recognize the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as one of their own within the Holy of Holiest in heaven ministering as the perfect high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin immediately, without having to wait a whole year to do this as in the beginning in the desert. Here is where faith works within the heart of every man, woman and child that needs to approach our heavenly Father immediately, so He may bless them powerfully by forgiven their sins, moreover heal their bodies with powerful blessings from heaven above as from the fruit of the tree of life that everyone needs daily on earth to live a normal life.

Undeniably, this was Moses faith every day of his entire life, meaning that whenever he had a personal problem or of anyone from the twelve tribes of Israel, then he just would walk in immediately into our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s holy presence within the Holy of Holiest to speak to him in prayer about the problem that needed to be solved. Here, Moses did not have to wait a year for the Levite high priest to enter into the Tabernacle with rituals of lambs sacrifices to remove his sins and that of his family, then to do the same for Israel to be accepted by our heavenly Father, so he may finally speak about Israel’s difficulties of those days to the Lord.

Instead, as mention before, Moses will just walk into the Tabernacle of the Holy of Holiest, something that only the Levite high priest of the year in course could do lawfully, nevertheless he will just enter into our Lord Jesus Christ’s presence to present the problems afflicting him and that of the nation as well, so they can be solved immediately. Well, the same is true nowadays with everyone within Israel and the nations, by just believing within our hearts for justice to confess with our lips for salvation Jesus Christ as our high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood acting within the Holy of Holiest in heaven to remove sin, for blessings to flow through our lives always, then we can live blessed.

That is to say, also that the same high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood that the Hebrews had within the Holy of Holiest of the Tabernacle in the desert, with whom Moses and every high priest Levite met is the same one, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach in heaven and within the Holy of Holiest praying for us around the clock. Given that, only Jesus Christ is the one that has always ministered within the Holy of Holiest in heaven for the angels, and was the one ministering within the Holy of Holiest in the desert for Israel, therefore, since the day he returned to heaven he performs the daily rituals of holiness for prayer as usual for all believers everywhere today.

For he is the only one that our heavenly Father will listen as he prays to mediate between Him and every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations, so He may forgive sin thus to bless the life of those that love Him through the living ministry of His Son that washes us clean to fill us with everlasting holiness perpetually. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father does not listen to anyone’s prayer without first listening to His Son Jesus Christ, because he is the only one that can conduct all the rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness to bless our living-souls on earth these days, and in heaven forever into all eternity to come.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is the only one mediating between you and our heavenly Father in heaven, so He may forgive you all your sins immediately thus to cleanse you with the amazing wonderworking powers of the atoning-blood shed since Creation day, so you may live a life liberated from Satan’s sin, lies, curses, infirmities and threats of death in hell. Legally, our heavenly Father does not listen ever to idols, virgin or anyone else but only to His Son Jesus Christ, because he is the one that blesses the living-soul of every man, woman and child with everlasting powers and authorities thus to cleanse them always from all that Satan with his fallen angels may throw their way to destroy them mercilessly.

That is why that it is written that whoever calls on the name of the Lord in the last day shall be saved, because the moment that person calls on the Lord Jesus Christ then things move immediately within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so our heavenly Father may begin to bless his life with amazing powers of powerful deliverance. Perhaps, you may need to be delivered from certain problems, difficulties, infirmities, diseases, poverty and death to descend into hell’s torment forever cursed, never to know the joys of life again, and these powerful healings will never come from any idol, virgin, or image of any kind, but only from Jesus Christ ministering right now within the Holy of Holiest in heaven.

Always, remember that if Jesus Christ was born by the Holy Spirit from David’s virgin daughter to live your life thus to fulfill-and-glorify perpetually the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commands, so he may today liberate you from the curse of the Law, then he is definitely doing great things within the Holy of Holiest for you and for your loved ones today. Therefore, our Lord Jesus Christ as David’s son and descendant from the tribe of Judah from Israel then he has lawfully returned to the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest in heaven, so he may do powerful things for you and for your loved ones, because he is the only one that can cause powerful divine salvation-holiness to enter into your life right away.

For this is what our heavenly Father wanted Abraham to believe in the beginning of all things, and the same we can say about Isaac and Jacob, because later, in due time, Moses was going also to meet face-to-face with Jesus Christ, so he may become a new man as he descended Mount Sinai ready to liberate Israel from captivity. Meaning also, that this is what our heavenly Father with His Holy Spirit needs every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations to believe within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips for salvation that His Son Jesus Christ is the high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood always serving the bread and wine to eat salvation-holiness.

For the reason that, only our Lord Jesus Christ is the high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood ministering every day, every afternoon, and every evening nonstop within the Holy of Holiest in heaven for everyone to become sinless, so they may live eventually a life liberated from Satan’s lies, curses, infirmities, poverty, and threats of death in hell’s torment. This is what our heavenly Father needed Abraham to believe within his heart for justice, so He may start a new relationship with him and his children to be born by the power of the Holy Spirit just as Isaac was born from his mother Sarah’s barren-womb thus to live a superb life liberated from Satan’s influence that can only cause destruction anytime.

For this amazing Tabernacle with the Holy of Holiest is only one in heaven for the angels and for every man, woman and child on earth, because our Lord Jesus Christ is the one ministering perfect holiness around the clock of the life of everyone that has acknowledged him as his personal Lord and savior for salvation to be everlastingly possible. Therefore, one Tabernacle with the Holy of Holiest in heaven and for the earth as well just as there is only one God and Father for the nations, our heavenly Father (creator of heaven and earth), so there is only one begotten of the Father born by the Holy Spirit from David’s lineage to become our high priest forever, Jesus Christ!

That is why that Moses said to the Hebrews: our Father in heaven will raise one in the midst of you, he will be just as one of your brothers, like me, listen and do everything he tells you, because he is your King Messiah, high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood for sin on earth and justification in heaven forever. He is the one I met face-to-face over Mount Sinai’s summit, so you may receive the powerful holiness that you needed to escape the darkness that was holding you with chains-and-shackles in an eternal captivity within Egypt, so you may become liberated at last to serve our Father in heaven only through him, your brother, The Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach!

That is why that you need Jesus Christ these days, because he can really say prayers for you and for your loved ones that can be heard by our Father immediately, so that that is afflicting you and your loved ones may leave by the amazing ministering powers of your acting high priest within the Holy of Holiest in heaven above. Our Lord Jesus Christ as David’s son, descendant from the tribe of Judah, and only high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood can really do wonderful things for you these days, and these are miracles that no one can deny because you and others will feel how he ministers within the Holy of Holiest in heaven as God answers prayers instantly.

This certainly means that you never again need to wait for the Levite high priest to enter into the Holy of Holiest for you to receive forgiveness from all your sins that you may have committed through the year, because with our Lord Jesus Christ you may enter into his holy presence anyday or anytime that you may need to see him. Today, forget returning to the Sinai’s desert to see the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest, because, again, it is not physically with us on earth, the holy angels lifted it to heaven’s heart and glory, to continue to do the work of perfect holiness for you with one of your brothers as acting holy high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, Yeshua HaMoshiach!

Certainly, the heart of the Sinai’s desert for perfect holiness was the Tabernacle with the Holy of Holiest working for the Israelites heading towards Canaan with our Lord Jesus Christ as high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood shed since Creation day, so the Tabernacle was lifted again to the heart of heaven producing nonstop salvation-holiness for everyone everywhere until now. Therefore, if you need your sins erased, then you do not need to look for a high priest on earth much less for a lamb to shed the atoning-blood to remove sin, instead: look up to Jesus Christ within the Holy of Holiest in heaven to pour abundant richness-and-holiness upon you and upon your loved ones everywhere today and through the years.

Surely, his unique holiness will erase sins forever through his atoning-blood shed over Adam and Eve’s dead crossed-trees over Jerusalem’s holy hill, furthermore grant you the perfect body as perfect-and-holy as his sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood will ever be within the Holy of Holiest and before our heavenly Father in heaven, so you may always enjoy love, peace, richness, and everlasting-happiness forever. Right now, if you have problems, come to him; if you have your loved ones sick, come to him; if you need anything that will help you to prosper, then come to him, because he is your active high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood that you need to have to present yourself holy before our heavenly Father in heaven.

Further, if you stand holy before our heavenly Father, then He will only see pure holiness from our Lord Jesus Christ as your personal high priest and Chosen Lamb that pleases His demanding heart for love, truth and justice with every man, woman and child on earth, so they may live a blessed life always in heaven forever into eternity. That is all that our heavenly Father wants to see in you, forget your sins, regardless of how sinful you may have been in life, lawfully He only wants to see that you are obedient to Him through the priesthood holiness that His Son Jesus Christ imparts constantly into you as your high priest and Chosen Lamb to erase sin forever.

These powerful blessings that will invade your heart and entire life, surely they will be the power of love and salvation that our Father feels for you even since before you were born in His image to live according to His likeness in heaven, therefore, this is an immediate experience within your inner-being changing your life dramatically today for heaven’s everlasting glory. That is to say, also that you will feel within your heart and inner-being that you have returned to the Holy Spirit from where you were born initially from our heavenly Father’s image to live according to His likeness everlastingly, so, as you may feel this divine spiritual-growth within you then you will know that you are returning into your sweet-home-sweet forever.

You will positively know that you are connected to the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest in heaven just as the ancient Hebrews did in their days in the desert, as our heavenly Father blessed them powerfully with all kinds of miracles and awesome wonders, because Jesus Christ is ministering faithfully as always as high priest and Chosen Lamb removing sin with his atoning-blood. Really, these days we have someone in heaven from earth that love us beyond all human-understanding, because he was born in the midst of his brothers through the Holy Spirit, from David’s virgin daughter to become Israel’s nonstop chief priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood granting eternal life to all that believe in his work of holiness for instant deliverance.

Therefore, divine-faith for our heavenly Father is to believe within your heart that you have a brother among you born by the Righteousness of the Holy Spirit to be your high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood in heaven ready to pray always for you, your loved ones and friends from everywhere for deliverance—this is your personal living-faith to the full. This is the faith that pleases our heavenly Father because it descends from heaven above as from the Holy of Holiest as our Lord Jesus Christ ministers faithfully as our high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood ready to do the impossible thus to bless us beyond all human-powers and understanding, so our Father may feel instantly delighted with us in heaven.

This is the living-faith that moves mountains, Jesus Christ taught in Israel, because they will have constant powers of perfect holiness always descending from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so they may do all the things that he did, and even greater things they will do, because he is with the Father in heaven always convincing Him to bless you. And this is that our Lord Jesus Christ actually performed powerful miracles within Israel to forgive sin, heal the sick, raise the dead, and many more incredible miracles that he executed diligently in the midst of the Israeli families, because the Tabernacle of the Holy of Holiest was up and running in heaven just as ever, so power descended from above over Israel.

That is why that Jesus Christ assured to believers that if they believe for justice within their heart to confess him with their lips for salvation, then, the things he did they will do also, and even greater things they will do because he is in the heavenly Holy of Holiest ministering as high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood. Therefore, since Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead, defeating sin, death and hell, presently he is our high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood executing ceremonies of holiness within the Holy of Holiest just as Israel did in the desert to our Father’s pleasure to attain forgiveness thus to conquer The New Heavenly Jerusalem, then your sins can surely be removed today. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main