RE: Make Your Own Graph Paper

lbland

Sep 2, 2005, 10:25:45 PM9/2/05

Joseph Sroka-10.2.8 wrote:
> In article <qj7qc19b8mrn7m88j...@4ax.com>, Guess who
> <notreal...@here.com> wrote:
>
> > [snip]
>
> The URL that I gave is platform independent - and requires only the
> ability to print out .pdf files.
>
> Unfortunately, both of the URLs that G-w gave require M$ Windoze.
>
> --- Joe

Incase you are on Mac OS X version 10.4.x., you can use a free GUI
application for making graphs, and graph paper. It can be download at
this URL:
http://www.vvi.com/products/vvidget

and some premade graph paper (made using the GUI application) is at
this URL:
http://www.vvi.com/graphpaper

It also contains a nifty Quadratic Lab, shown at this URL:
http://www.vvi.com/products/vvidget/quadraticlab.html

which is in the download package. If you have questions please let me
know (lbl...@vvi.com).

thanks!-

-lance

--