TI 86 data cable

don

Oct 13, 2005, 12:12:29 AM10/13/05

I"m looking for the right cable to enable my TI86 to link with my laptop -
Walmarts website says the TI Connectivity USB Cable is the right one but
Amazons website site says this is not compatible with the TI 86 - so who is
right?

--
submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12...@k12groups.org
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator: kem-mo...@k12groups.org

Lisa Belec

Oct 14, 2005, 12:43:57 AM10/14/05

Do yourself a favor and go to the TI web-site - why ask Walmart or
Amazon when you can ask the people who MADE the silly thing?

cls

Oct 14, 2005, 9:09:43 PM10/14/05

if you look at ti's website you should be able to determine the requirements
for the cable to hook up, and should provide you with a model number. Take
that information and try to have radio shack find it for you. Forget
Wal-Mart and Amazon.....would you be interested if I could find it for you?

Cory in MN
"don" <d...@panix.com> wrote in message