Black New Jersey bus driver accused of masturbating behind the wheel

Vinny Calzone

Oct 15, 2013, 5:16:05 PM10/15/13
Was there ever any doubt that he was black?

A grand jury will hear the case against a former New Jersey
Transit bus operator accused of masturbating behind the wheel
while navigating a passenger-filled bus through the Lincoln
Tunnel and busy streets.

At his arraignment in Hudson County Criminal Court Wednesday, 41-
year-old George Simpson, Jr. did not speak. His attorney waived
his client’s right to have formal charges read out loud.

“We don’t have any comment,” said defense attorney Frank Arleo.
“We are waiting to get discovery from the prosecutor and then we
will begin talking to them.”

Arleo did not say how Simpson intends to plead. He is charged
with lewdness, risking widespread injury and reckless driving.

http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/georgesimpsonjrnj
transit.jpg