Introduction to Scratch

1 view

Gopi Palaniappan

Aug 16, 2014, 6:52:16 PM8/16/14
As part of a Stanford Entrepreneurship class, we launched a startup to introduce kids to programming and entrepreneurship. As a pilot we are offering an "Introduction to Scratch" to teach kids how to make a game and interface it to a self designed gamepad. Please feel free to register/signup. Would love to hear any feedback as well.

Our website: http://www.smartkidscode.com
===================================
"Introduction to Scratch"

Learn to program and code
Impress your friends and family
Create your own game using Scratch

Who: Kids ages 7-11
When: Saturday September 6, 2014, 9 am - noon
Where: Union Church of Cupertino, 20900 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014.
Cost: $60
Bring: Please bring your own laptop

Flyer: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIm57xxjgJQeWdYZWJ0X191UEk