Pen Pals

Jim Powell

Oct 16, 1992, 6:14:20 PM10/16/92
Dry Creek School
1230 G. Street
Rio Linda, Ca 95673

Dear Andrea Bass,
My name is Sarah Davis. I attend Dry Creek School and I am in the third
grade. My teacher's name is Mr. Powell.
My favorite things are animals, sports, and games. I like to ride horses
and read books.

Your Pen Pal,
Sarah Davis

Dry Creek School
1230 G. Street
Rio Linda, Ca 95673

Dear Chris Adams,
My name is Eric Cardenas. I go to Dry Creek School and I am in the third
grade. My teacher's name is Mr. Powell.
I like to play football, baseball, and play army men. I like science.

Your Pen Pal,
Eric Cardenas

Dry Creek School
1230 G. Street
Rio Linda, Ca 95673

Dear Christy Bradley,
My name is Catrina O'Conner. I attend Dry Creek School and I am in the third
grade. My teacher's name is Mr. Powell.
I have a favorite subject. It is Math. At home I like to ride my bike and
roller skate. My favorite music is country music. I'm glad we will be pen
pals.

Your Pen Pal,
Catrin O'Connor

(Hello Mrs. Purcell-Orleck, Here are two letters, we are working on other. I
will be sending them much sooner than I have been. Sorry for the delay, but
things are so busy at my school I don't get a great deal of time. I have to
bring the letters home and key them in myself. I hope all is well.
The best to you. Jim

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!321!120!Jim.Powell
Internet: Jim.P...@f120.n321.z1.fidonet.org

Alex Clayton

Oct 22, 1992, 2:25:00 PM10/22/92
We have recieved your mesage.We are a fifth grade class with 27
students. We are interested in becoming pen-pals.Our teacher is Mrs.Libby
Culiver,our school is named Hebron Elementary School.We live in Evansville,
Indiana,USA.We are not all on the modem yet,but we are getting there.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Culiver and Class

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2310!40!Alex.Clayton
Internet: Alex.C...@f40.n2310.z1.fidonet.org

David Johnson

Oct 22, 1992, 3:07:44 PM10/22/92
Hi to any in your school. I'm David Johnson. I live in Auburn, WA. So if you want a penpal write back or Ryan Tsujikawa. I Have to go, but wite soon.
Sincerely,
David Johnson

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!343!80!David.Johnson
Internet: David....@f80.n343.z1.fidonet.org

Prue Robinson

Oct 22, 1992, 9:07:06 PM10/22/92
Hi my name is Prue. I live in Wantirna in Melbourne. I am in grade 3. I enjoy swimming, netball and running.I have a fish called Oscar and a bird called Penny. I enjoy spending time at my Uncle's farm.Please write back.
Prue

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!3!633!369.7!Prue.Robinson
Internet: Prue.R...@p7.f369.n633.z3.fidonet.org