k9 support of email autoconfig or autodiscover?

David Mehler

Apr 13, 2020, 1:17:35 PM4/13/20
to K-9 Mail
Hello,

I'm looking for a new email client for my android echosystem. I'm
wanting a client that supports pgp I do have openkeychain already
installed so will be sending both encrypted and signed emails. My
question is going to be using a program called automx on my web/email
server for autoaccount configuration. It supports three protocols, two
of which I have set up and working, Mozilla's autoconfig protocol and
Microsoft's autodiscover protocol. I am wondering if k9 mail supports
either of these, as I'm trying to set up an account and it didn't
autoconfigure? If not can one or both of those be added quickly? If not I am open to other suggestions.

Thanks.
Dave.

Andy Figueroa

Apr 13, 2020, 1:49:11 PM4/13/20
to k-9-...@googlegroups.com
Read the published instructions?
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/97635118-435a-4c2f-828d-c77e43fe2f59%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/97635118-435a-4c2f-828d-c77e43fe2f59%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

David Mehler

Apr 13, 2020, 2:19:30 PM4/13/20
to k-9-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've seen references to #865 but it's still showing open. Has any
progress been made on it?

Thanks.
Dave.