Opportunity to Present to an International Audience

Liz Whitewolf

Nov 2, 2023, 10:50:14 AM11/2/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Hello, Fab Educators and friends. The third annual Fab Educators Summit is approaching in the new year! We are happy to start accepting proposals for 45 or 20 minute presentations/workshops to share with the community on January 26, 2024 from 12:00 to 16:00 Eastern US time. Additionally, this year we are offering an opportunity to prerecord your session to encourage more international participation!

Please share your challenges, successes, projects, and educational initiatives that center digital fabrication technologies and making in K12 education. The summit itself is virtual, and we expect attendees from all over the world.

We encourage participation from classroom teachers and others working with K12 students and digital makerspaces.

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Liz Whitewolf, Ed.D.

Founding Director