Logo Summer Institute

Michael Tempel

May 23, 2023, 11:27:02 AM5/23/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

The annual Logo Summer Institute is an in-person immersion in creative computing, making, and robotics. This year we are returning to the in-person format of pre-pandemic days. But we'll also have an online Logo Summer Institute like what we have done for the past three years. Each approach has its advantages. Decide which is most suitable for you. Better yet, come to both for the best of both worlds.

Logo Summer Institute Online July 11-13
Logo Summer Institute In Person July 18-20

This year we’ll be looking at some new learning environments in the Scratch family including OctoStudio for phones, CoCo for real-time collaboration on Scratch projects from anywhere in the world, and LearningML for explorations in machine learning and AI.

There will be robotics projects with Finch and Hummingbird and much more.

Click here for more info and to register. Email to in...@logofoundation.org if you have any questions.

Michael Tempel

May 23, 2023, 12:45:47 PM5/23/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Some of the links in my earlier post were not working...sorry. They are corrected below.