Beta users for AI Quiz Generator

Yi Li

Apr 26, 2023, 9:03:51 AM4/26/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Hello teachers and innovators!

This is Yi, the founder of BlossomsAI. We’re opening up our beta for our Fab Labs group with 50 spots for beta users! Here is a little bit about our background and product:

BlossomsAI aims to equip teachers with AI tools that save time and increase efficiency. Thus we begin our first step to generate quizzes using AI.

Another important aspect about BlossomsAI is that we focus on the needs of teachers. We hope to gain first insights from teachers and seek solutions to help you solve your most painful problem in teaching.

Sign up for beta at our website https://blossoms.ai/ or simply reply to this email with your name, school, and subject you teach.

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Best,

Yi

https://blossoms.ai/

Jenny Sabados

May 2, 2023, 8:16:52 AM5/2/23
to Yi Li, K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Good morning fellow innovators,

I am interested in incorporating Robotics and Coding into my middle school curriculum. I had a Vex IQ set second generation donated to my lab. I'm seeking a workshop or tutorial to give me a good basic introduction. Where do I look?

I'm in Boston until June and then I move to the Dartmouth area.  Anyone/anything local to either area?

Thank you!
Jenny

--
For a compilation of resources/links/etc mentioned on this forum, visit: https://sites.google.com/site/k12makers/
---

Jenny Sabados
Director of The Shop
Bay Farm Montessori Academy | Celebrating 50 Years
bfarm.org | Duxbury, MA | 781-934-7101 ext. 28

Dov Lebowitz-Nowak

May 2, 2023, 9:36:29 AM5/2/23
to Jenny Sabados, K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Hi, Jenny -

I don't know about anything in person near the Boston area, but the online course for educators offered by Carnegie Mellon comes highly recommended by several colleagues - https://www.cmu.edu/roboticsacademy/Training/Online/VEXIQ-online-training.html.  It looks like they also offer an asynchronous course, but I don't know anyone who has taken it.

You might also take a look at the Vexcode VR (Virtual Robotics) portal; I used it quite a bit during remote learning time and they provide a lot of good educator resources!  https://education.vex.com/vr/

Best,
 -Dov

--

 Dov Lebowitz-Nowak '00

 Innovation Educational Technologist & Helpdesk Manager

 Saint Ann's School | 129 Pierrepont Street | Brooklyn, NY 11201

 718.522.1660 x346

 dlebowi...@saintannsny.org

 www.saintannsny.org

Need help?  Email sup...@saintannsny.org | Need help *right now*?  Dial x789

Want to book time with me?  dovln.youcanbook.me to schedule an appointment.

Jenny Sabados

May 2, 2023, 10:30:25 AM5/2/23
to Dov Lebowitz-Nowak, K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Thank you so much!