10 years of Invent to Learn - get a free copy of the book

Sylvia

May 10, 2023, 6:58:54 PM5/10/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Hi all,
It's been 10 years since Gary Stager and I wrote Invent to Learn - and it's influenced a lot of folks around the world to implement maker-style projects in their schools, libraries, and community centers.

To celebrate, we are offering a free digital download of Invent to Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom for the next few days.

We are proud and humbled when people tell us they like how we explain how digital fabrication, physical computing, & programming can support learning, but it's even better when they say they love that we explain how to ground all things maker in solid learning theory.

This is a limited time offer - from May 10 (today) to May 14 (Sunday). Once it's gone it's gone!

Sylvia