Free microcontroles and 5 days class on IoT, AI and ML

Nancy Otero

May 7, 2024, 12:47:51 PMMay 7
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Learn about ML and AI in IoT and get a free micro-controller per teacher who registers from your school for this free class (free to all public and charter school teachers and librarians).

Register here.

In this virtual workshop, we will introduce you to Tekniverse, an easy-to-use Internet-of-Things (IoT) toolkit for creating hands-on projects with sensors and data. We will also discuss how Machine Learning and AI can be used with IoT to create even smarter systems in healthcare, city planning, and environmental monitoring.

Explore curriculum tied to NGSS and CSTA standards (grades 6-10)—no prior experience required.

Message has been deleted