Logo Summer Institute

Michael Tempel

Apr 22, 2024, 4:44:35 PMApr 22
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Logo Summer Institute 2024
July 8-11, 2024
Join us in New York City this coming July for the annual Logo Summer Institute, an immersion in Creative Computing for K12 educators. You will have the resources, support, and time to develop personally and professionally meaningful explorations, activities, and projects. There will be time to engage in discussions with colleagues about strategies and plans for bringing these experiences to your students in classrooms and other learning environments.

Themes for 2024 include AI and machine learning, robotics and physical computing, turtle geometry, interactive and animated stories and games, generative art and music, 3D fabrication, and wearable computing. Visit the 2024 Logo Summer Institute webpage for more detailed information about this unique professional development opportunity.

Space is limited. Registration will close when we reach capacity, so we encourage you to register soon.
click here to find out more and to register...

Message has been deleted