ChatGPT for Teachers

Colin Meltzer

May 4, 2023, 10:42:34 AM5/4/23
to k-12-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

As Makerspace and Fab Lab educators in schools, we are often sought for advice on the latest technology. ChatGPT and generative AI are cutting-edge technologies that many are eager to learn and discuss. Join us for our free online session: "ChatGPT for Teachers." Discover tips and tricks for using ChatGPT in educational settings, and connect with fellow educators who share an interest in learning more about ChatGPT.

Click on the following link to reserve your spot today for our Tuesday, May 23rd "ChatGPT for Teachers" Session (only 30 seats available).

Thanks,
Colin