Logo Summer Institute

michaelt

Jun 13, 2024, 10:27:47 AMJun 13
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Logo Summer Institute
an immersion in creative computing for K12 educators
July 8-11, 2024
New York City

Join us for this excellent PD opportunity. You will have the resources, support, and time to develop personally and professionally meaningful explorations, activities, and projects.

Themes for 2024 include AI and machine learning, robotics, physical computing, turtle geometry, interactive and animated stories and games, generative art and music, fabrication, and wearable computing.

We limit the number of participants. Registration will close when we reach capacity or on June 30, whichever comes first. We encourage you to register now.

Click here for more information and to register

Please forward this email to friends and colleagues who might also be interested in attending.