Job Opening - Middle/High engineering (.8) and robotics coach, Weston MA

Justin Schmidt

May 22, 2024, 5:42:21 PMMay 22
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Hey folks,
Sharing this job opening from a colleague. Weston is fab - I've worked with one of the elementary schools in the district and it was such a lovely vibe there.

Weston's Robotics Program has exploded over the last several years and we are looking for a Middle School / High School Engineering Teacher and lead coach of multiple robotics teams.

It is a 0.8 teaching load (teaching engineering at the middle and high school levels) with an additional 20K stipend to oversee the after school robotics program and coach the high school teams. We have a brand new state-of-the-art robotics lab, a strong network of volunteers, a huge community commitment, and a bunch of great students! Weston is an exciting landing place for an engineering teacher.

If a candidate is interested in only one aspect of the job, we can split the position.

Message has been deleted