Maker Teacher virtual meetup

Joan Horvath

May 5, 2024, 9:14:19 PMMay 5
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
We have decided to broaden the charter of our existing virtual robotics coach and mentor meetup to include makerspace teachers more generally. Asynchronous is all well and good, but sometimes it's nice to chat too.
Our first virtual event in this new format is May 16 at 3 PM Pacific. To sign up:
(1) If you’re not already a member of our meetup, sign up for the meetup at the link.
(2) After signing up, RSVP for each event you want to go to individually. The Zoom link will be sent out to registrants about an hour before. (We’ve had issues with Zoombombers so we need to be a little paranoid!)
If you’ve been part of our ongoing robotics coaches meetup, we’ll keep doing those as well starting in August. But we wanted to branch out to create more community in this area as well! May and June meetups are posted at https://www.meetup.com/remote-robotics-coaches-and-mentors/

-Joan Horvath
Nonscriptum LLC 3D printing and maker tech consultants/authors
Message has been deleted