Constructing Modern Knowledge Summer Institute - price going up

Sylvia

May 17, 2023, 9:19:55 PM5/17/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Hi all,
Heads up! We are registering for the Constructing Modern Knowledge Summer Institute - July 11-14, 2023 in Manchester, New Hampshire. But the price is going up June 1!

Constructing Modern Knowledge is a LIVE in-person event focused on creativity, making, and design, using modern technology in classrooms, makerspaces, libraries, and community organizations.

We have a terrific lineup of guest speakers, including a virtual fireside chat with Howard Gardner, the father of Multiple Intelligences. Also appearing will be Gareth Stockdale, CEO of the micro:bit Foundation!

But the power of CMK comes from the active participation of YOU - the CMK attendees, who create amazing, inventive, and creative projects every year!

Educators say that CMK is a transformative experience that many say changes their view of themselves as teachers and learners.

We ALSO have two amazing pre-institute workshops available:
  • Scintillae - Play and Learning in the Digital Age - led by colleagues from the scintillae team of Reggio Emilia, Italy. A once-in-a-lifetime collaboration between the Reggio Children Foundation and Constructing Modern Knowledge.
  • Introduction to Learning with Electronics -led by CMK faculty - A popular choice for first-time CMK participants.
But don't delay! Prices are going up June 1, 2023!
(Team discounts are available)

If you have any questions - feel free to message me--

Sylvia Martinez
Invent to Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom and
Co-host of the Constructing Modern Knowledge Summer Institute