Looking for Presenters for Fab Educators Summit

Liz Whitewolf

Nov 27, 2023, 5:30:40 PM11/27/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Share what you are doing in your classroom using digital fabrication with the world!  This free virtual summit is January 26th from 12-4 EST, and proposals are now open! We are looking for practical applications from classroom teachers, out of school facilitators, and anywhere else people are using these tools to teach K-12.

You can submit your idea for a 45 minute virtual workshop or a 20 minute virtual presentation here.

Thanks for sharing with this community!

Liz Whitewolf

Message has been deleted

Liz Whitewolf

Dec 13, 2023, 1:27:54 PM12/13/23
to Michael Fricano II, K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces
Yes, we are offering 20minute pre-recordings for presenters as well.

Hope to see your proposal!  www.edufab.org

-Liz

On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 5:27 PM Michael Fricano II <monsieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can these be pre-recorded presentations?
--
For a compilation of resources/links/etc mentioned on this forum, visit: https://sites.google.com/site/k12makers/
---