Hiring Comp. Sci. Teacher - HS & MS

jschwart...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2023, 9:02:14 AM4/25/23
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Hello from Chicago, Illinois !

Are you looking for a change?  Don't let this amazing opportunity escape your notice!

The University of Chicago Laboratory School is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for a Middle & High School Computer Science teaching position.

Although the job posting suggests we are only looking for a High School CS teacher, we also hiring for Middle School CS as well.

Do you enjoy creating challenging and stimulating problems for students to solve using computers? Are you excited to develop new curriculum materials and activities that make learning fun, engaging, and inclusive? More details about this job opening can be found here, including how to apply:

https://uchicago.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/details/Laboratory-Schools--Computer-Science-Teacher_JR21208?q=laboratory+school

This is a full-time position to start September 1, 2023 with full benefits and teacher’s union representation.

Note: A reply to this email will email the entire list.

To learn more about University of Chicago's continuing practice of nondiscrimination in employment, click here:

https://humanresources.uchicago.edu/fpg/policies/200/p201.shtml

To learn more about the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, click here:

https://www.ucls.uchicago.edu/about-lab/mission-strategic-framework

Thank you,

Jeremy Schwartz
Computer Science Department