Seeking Premade Asynchronous High School Grant Writing Curriculum

Cassie Kise

May 1, 2024, 4:58:09 PMMay 1
to K-12 Fab Labs and Makerspaces

Hi all,

I work at a private high school in the Bay Area, and we are working on implementing an internal grant process for our students under the theme of "Climate & Innovation." In doing some research for this coming school year, my colleague and I are seeking existing and purchasable asynchronous high school curricula for writing grants. This curriculum would be provided to curious students and supported through faculty and admin mentorship and the Innovation Studios resources, which I direct. This initiative is supported by a generous philanthropic parent.

I recognize that this is a bit of an outlier compared to other questions asked in this space. Do folks happen to have any resources they could suggest by chance? We are looking for a high school-tiered curriculum, not an undergraduate one.

Any help is greatly appreciated; thanks so much!

Cassie

--

The Athenian School Exchange Blog – Hear from Athenian students on exchange  & other Round Square adventures

Cassie Kise (she/her/hers)

Director of the Carter Innovation Studios

The Athenian School

2100 Mt. Diablo Scenic Blvd.

Danville, CA 94506

Office: 925-362-7266

Life is an adventure of intellectual exploration and meaningful contribution.

Athenian Faculty: Book a 30 minute CIS Curriculum Consultation with me.

Message has been deleted