Construct3D Conference Workshops (NYC 8/1-8/3)

Jaymes Dec

May 4, 2023, 9:34:27 AM5/4/23
to k-12-fablabs
Hi everyone!

I think Liz Arum already posted about this, but I just wanted to encourage submissions for workshops, lightning talks, and demos.
We are looking for educators who are doing interesting things with 3D printing and digital fabrication. The submissions only have to be up to 200 words.

Workshops are 60 minute interactive sessions that offer an opportunity for the participants to explore a topic in-depth.
Lightning Talks are a 10-minute presentation structured as reports of best practices and interesting experiences in the field.
Demos are a showcase, "show-and-tell," or project that would be on display during the conference.
The deadline for submitting is May 8th.

If you know anyone who would be good for this, please let me know!

--
Jaymes Dec