VTK file

Y W

Mar 28, 2022, 10:06:36 PM3/28/22
to Jzy3d
Hi,Martin. Can jzy3d read VTK file?I want to use jzy3d to realize this function

Martin

Sep 10, 2022, 6:49:33 AM9/10/22
to Jzy3d
Hi,

Sorry I missed your question.

Jzy3D does not currently have a VTK file loader... BUT I worked a lot on VTK and have developed objects to build Jzy3D drawable out of VTK dataset. You can find a demonstration of this here.

To run it, you should checkout the vtk-java-wrapper project, download the VTK native that are mentioned in the README (to be able to read the VTK file), and then build the vtk-java-wrapper which will download the Jzy3D library for drawing.

Hope this helps.

Y W

Sep 22, 2022, 8:31:03 AM9/22/22
to jz...@googlegroups.com
That's ok! Thanks for your advision! I will try what you said.

Martin <martin.p...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月10日周六 18:49写道:
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Jzy3d".

Martin

Sep 22, 2022, 8:38:55 AM9/22/22
to Jzy3d
Hi,
Since our discussion I have packed VTK binaries in jars that you can fetch with Maven.
Then look at the VTK examples on how to load a VTK file.
Cheers,
Martin

Y W

Sep 23, 2022, 10:55:49 PM9/23/22
to jz...@googlegroups.com
That's great! I will be happy to try new content! Thanks!

Martin <martin.p...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月22日周四 20:38写道: