JZY3d ConcurrentLineStripSplitted Problem

Anit Renad

Jul 11, 2022, 12:09:35 PM7/11/22
to Jzy3d
Hi I've been working on changing a line in a line graph into a dashed line but when I tried to use the isSplitted(),  but it didn't change the line. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not, does anyone know how to make a dash line graph with jzy3d?

Martin

Jul 14, 2022, 9:45:41 AM7/14/22
to Jzy3d
Hi,

All lines primitives support a plain pattern and multiple dashed patterns. Splitted line is something different, meaning that there are multiple segments in the input geometry.

Dashed patterns can be changed without changing the way you build the lines.

I just added this sample to the developer guide.

Capture d’écran 2022-07-14 à 15.43.59.png

Anit Renad

Jul 21, 2022, 10:30:19 AM7/21/22
to Jzy3d
I try to buy the guide but the link in website was label by the credit card company and the transaction fail. Did I use the wrong link? http://jzy3d.org/guide.php

Martin Pernollet

Jul 21, 2022, 10:53:02 AM7/21/22
to jz...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The link is the good one.

Aren’t you logged as seller already ? Maybe log out first ?

Martin

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Jzy3d".

Anit Renad

Jul 22, 2022, 12:14:56 PM7/22/22
to Jzy3d
What do you mean by account? A Paypal one?