Re: [jye-tech-oscilloscopes:740] Digest for jye-tech-oscilloscopes@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

J Mathieson

Aug 29, 2015, 3:09:47 PM8/29/15
to jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com
I would think 0.2A is close enough to  0.5 that it should work.  I have not been able to find a schematic to figure out is 200mA will be sufficient though and I see nobody else has responded.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 7:18 PM, <jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ludgero Pinto <ludger...@gmail.com>: Aug 26 06:50AM -0700

Good day

I took delivery of the DS0138 kit yesterday only to find that 1 of the
inductor's legs had been broken off and I need to find a suitable
replacement part.
The manual says it's a 1mH, 0.5A rating.
I can only find a 0.2A replacement here... and the manual doesn't quote the
impedance.

Will the 0.2A inductor do?
Please see this for the part here:
http://www.mantech.co.za/ProductInfo.aspx?Item=82M0126