082 for US market

Polk, Tom

Dec 27, 2010, 10:23:07 AM12/27/10
to jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Any updates on North America sells for the new 082? Got a few Christmas cards with $$$ inside ;-) and an oscilloscope is on my list. I would like to compare the 082 with two other scopes I am considering.

Regards,

Tom Polk

Decatur, AL 35601

JYE Tek

Jan 3, 2011, 8:31:08 PM1/3/11
to Polk, Tom, jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com
082 will be released mid of Jan. Detailed spec and price will be published very soon.

Stevan C.

Jan 3, 2011, 12:58:12 PM1/3/11
to jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com
That is excellent news!
:D
can I ask did the firmware of the other models get some of the 082 face
lift?
:-)

Best regards,
Stevan C.

JYE Tek wrote:
> 082 will be released mid of Jan. Detailed spec and price will be
> published very soon.
>

> 2010/12/27 Polk, Tom <TP...@decatur-al.gov <mailto:TP...@decatur-al.gov>>

> Hello,
>
> Any updates on North America sells for the new 082? Got a few
> Christmas cards with $$$ inside ;-) and an oscilloscope is on my
> list. I would like to compare the 082 with two other scopes I am
> considering.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Polk
>
> Decatur, AL 35601
>
> --

> <mailto:jye-tech-os...@googlegroups.com>.

> jye-tech-oscillos...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:jye-tech-oscilloscopes%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

artfwo

Jan 15, 2011, 12:31:29 PM1/15/11
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
On 3 янв, 23:58, "Stevan C." <ces...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   That is excellent news!
> :D
> can I ask did the firmware of the other models get some of the 082 face
> lift?

Indeed. The trigger point indicator as in this photo:
http://jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/082H_1.jpg
would be most welcome!

--Artem

Stevan C.

Jan 16, 2011, 10:05:41 AM1/16/11
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
Artem

"hallelujah!" to that;-)

hopefully Mr. Zemin can get along with all the expected goddies...

:-D

Best regards,
Stevan C.