Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

JYE Tek

Dec 22, 2010, 8:13:33 PM12/22/10
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
Dear group members,

Christmas is around the conner. Please accept the best wishes from JYE Tech and me for every one to have a

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We wish all our members and their families enjoy a wonderful holiday!

At the same time we would like take this chance to express our great appreciation to all members for joining and contributing to this group! Particularly I would like to say BIG THANKS to Mr. Stevan and Mr. Burns for their valuable time spent in modurating the group!

Zemin

JYE Tech Ltd.

Stevan C.

Dec 23, 2010, 5:57:30 AM12/23/10
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
May I thank and Join Mr. Zemin i greetings to all.

May You all have joyful and peaceful holidays.

Stevan C.