JYE Tech Forum is up

JYE Tek

Feb 13, 2011, 8:15:41 PM2/13/11
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
As JYE Tech products expand and grow JYE Tech has just setup a forum and put it into test run. The goal of the forum is to privede wider and better supports for our customers. At the same time we also want it be a general salon for exchanging of hacking ideas. To visit and register please click the link below:

This group will be kept running even though there is some overlapping. The group has its advantage of "active" - mails directly go to member;s mailbox. So sometimes senders can get quick responses. Topics in the group may also be re-posted to the forum if we think they are appropriate.

Thank all members for joining and contributing to this group! We look forward to your continued support to the group and the forum.