occasional issue of "hello group"

Stevan C.

Aug 23, 2011, 6:59:22 AM8/23/11
to JYE Tech Oscilloscopes
Hi to all,
Welcome to all new members,
I hope You find it useful to delve around here.

The new signal generators are finally arriving, soon they will get
some "clothes" too.

I'm glad to see they are 10V ample, so they could drive IRZ48 or
IRF740s right off the shelf to safe 10V gate levels (!!) DIYers should
appreciate this, right?

The servo signal alone is handy tool for model builders I'm sure...

All that is left is to get those threads about feature requests up and
running :-), so our wizard Mr. Zemin can beef it all up ;-)

Of course as soon as we get done with the few troubleshooting ones
I've just started on the forums :D

Best regards,
Stevan C.