Looking for design help for a new JxLib Theme

Jon Bomgardner

Jun 5, 2012, 2:02:45 AM6/5/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm looking for someone who wants to help out with the design of a new theme for JxLib.  The idea is that the new theme would be HTML5/CSS3 and specifically used for the new theme engine.  I really want to get this moving but don't really have the time to spend working on the design and the code to make it all work.  I'm currently exploring some of the developments in MooTools land with what could be an alpha/beta version of the new MooTools 2 codebase on the horizon (much closer now than had been previously reported).

The new theme design should be highly flexible in both color scheme, font size and other details. I'd like to use LESS for the the css and incorporate handlebars.js for the HTML generation itself though that may not be necessary for whoever steps up to design it (though using LESS probably will be necessary).

If you have questions or would like to volunteer just reply to this message or try to ping me privately.  If I don't get any takers in the next few days I'll probably cross post this to the mootools users group and see if there is anyone over there who may be interested in helping.

I may have some other information related to JxLib and the Mootools community coming as well -- just need to iron out some details first!

Thanks everyone,

Jon