Re: Jx.Button.Color never close its flyout until a color is clicked in the palette

Jon Bomgardner

Aug 30, 2012, 2:19:38 PM8/30/12
to jx...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time these days to devote to fixing things. However, if you think you know how to fix it feel free. If you do, please submit a pull request at github and I'll see about getting it added.

Thanks,
Jon

On Friday, August 24, 2012 3:30:21 AM UTC-7, Lorenzo S. wrote:
I created a Jx.Button.Color. It works well, but the palette flyout is never closed/hide. If I click outside, or i click the button again, flyout is not closed. The only way to hide it is to click a color in the palette.

In the error console, everytime flyout should be hidden, I got:

    TypeError: elm is null
    ...);top.adopt(d);this.colorInputLabel=new Element('label',{'class':'jxColorLabel',...

It seems to be related to this bug report:
    http://jxlib.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71243/tickets/61-jxfieldcolor-strange-behavior

Can't I fix that temporarly?