Make my own version in Play Store

FIRSTA ANGGA YULIANRA SUBIAKTO

Jun 21, 2017, 5:40:25 AM6/21/17
to jwtc
Hello author. Since this is an open source project, can I make my own version of this chess app and I publish this on Play Store? Thanks for creating this awesome app :)

Jeroen Carolus

Jun 23, 2017, 3:22:04 PM6/23/17
to jw...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Yes.
However, you could also make a fork on GitHub and improve the app so that all current users benefit (there are quite a lot of people using the app). If there are pull-requests that bring new good stuff, I will update the app.
Best regards,
Jeroen

--

---