Scrollable fics console on board screen

fme...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2015, 2:04:41 AM10/28/15
to jwtc
Having the fics console on the board screen is one of my favorite aspects of this app. It would be better if it were scrollable insead of blanked out each time a new kibitz or system notice comes over. That way we could view console history without having to select it through the dropdown menu.

I also noticed when selecting the console option from the dropdown menu much of the communication is duplicated since the last update and is difficult to read - especially when using the endgame and other bots.

Jeroen

Nov 1, 2015, 5:33:11 AM11/1/15
to jwtc, fme...@gmail.com
Noted!

Jeroen Carolus

Nov 9, 2015, 2:48:08 AM11/9/15
to jw...@googlegroups.com, Francis Meetze
Hi Francis,

The latest version contains scrollable console next to the board. The history is limited - let me know if this is workable.
Duplication should also be fixed.

Cheers,
Jeroen

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Jeroen <jcar...@gmail.com> wrote: