Save games played in FICS

Eduardo Alvarez

Feb 28, 2016, 1:47:08 PM2/28/16
to jwtc
Hello, I want to know if is possible to save a .pgn file of my games played on fics?

Thanks

Jeroen Carolus

Mar 1, 2016, 7:11:40 AM3/1/16
to jw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eduardo,

This is not possible.
There are some export options in FICS via command line as well, so that may be an option. If you have access to FICS client software on a PC, such an interface may support it and then you import again on your Android.

Cheers,
Jeroen

--

---

timmy...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2016, 1:37:57 PM4/17/16
to jwtc
Hello Eduardo,
Starting with version 8.6.10, you can now use the smoves and oldmoves command to save any standard game.
To get a history of a player's games type:
history <username>

To save a specific game type:
smoves <username> <game number>

To save last game from a player type: