Bug

marcioa...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2015, 11:41:45 AM9/28/15
to jwtc
I noticed lately, when I flag my opponent during the game, the action is "Game over : Resigned". What's happening? Thanks.

Jeroen Carolus

Sep 28, 2015, 1:23:58 PM9/28/15
to jw...@googlegroups.com

Do you mean that you win by resignation of opponent or loose?

--

---

marcioa...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2015, 7:07:13 AM9/29/15
to jwtc
Loose, I think.
Because it happens every time I flag.
So it's not my opponent whose disconnected.
This issue happens even at the first moves of the game.

Jeroen

Sep 30, 2015, 2:02:19 PM9/30/15
to jwtc, marcioa...@gmail.com
Flagging has been tested again, no problems were found.
Can you describe in more detail what happens so we may try to reproduce?