I offer myself to improve the Spanish localization

oton.tr...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2017, 7:38:08 AM3/4/17
to jwtc
Hi, I am a professional English-into-Spanish translator specialized in App Localization with 5 years of experience in this field.

If you need to localize, proofread the Spanish localization or localize the updates of your app, I would like to contribute with your projects.

I am meticulous, eye-detailed, and knowledgeable about IT terminology. I am also quick responding to emails and used to creating queries spreadsheets with comments on the translation or the original context in case they are required. Also used to sending screenshots to provide better feedback.

Sergio

oton.tr...@gmail.com
www.idiomascartagena.com